FOSKE’s automation processes help you ensure the highest quality standards in medical instrument cleaning and sterilization, making work in the sterilization department safer – and more fun – for everyone. Find out how FOSKE gives your hospital the edge.
FOSKE automates product and information flows and optimizes the work process and workstations in hospitals’ Central Sterilization Departments (CSD). We combine innovative robotics, vision, and track & trace technology to achieve the highest achievable quality, efficiency, and flexibility. But just as importantly, by reducing physical movements, automatically processing instrument sets via elevator systems, and designing the workplace in a lean and ergonomic way, we increase job satisfaction within the department.
The automation of a CSD with FOSKE is fully in line with the pursuit of future-proof healthcare. Making the sterilization process more manageable leads to efficiency gains of up to 40%. The standing and sitting workstations are comfortable and ergonomically designed, so that the work can be done in a responsible manner. This way, FOSKE guarantees quality in every CSD.
LOGISTICAL INTELLIGENCE, ERGONOMIC LAYOUT, AND CONTROLLED MATERIAL FLOW
- FOSKE’s autonomous mobile robots can carry up to 60 kg and always adhere to traffic rules within the department thanks to 8 sensors.
- Baskets are automatically filled and organized based on priority and space-saving, ensuring that a basket is never needlessly half-empty and life-saving operations never have to wait for crucial instruments.
- The underlying software can seamlessly integrate with existing hospital applications such as Chipsoft, HiX, and EPIC.
- We provide complete support during the implementation process.
- By reducing the number of walking movements, transporting baskets via lifts, and designing the workplace in a lean and ergonomic manner, we enhance job satisfaction in the department.